"Huh ... am I asked to wear the burqa?" asks Shalani Tharaka



"Huh ... am I asked to wear the burqa?" asks Shalani Tharaka



"Huh ... am I asked to wear the burqa?" asks Shalani Tharaka

Among the various dialogues published in relation to dresses worn at Chandimal Jayasingha's birthday party, popular actress Shalani Tharaka has brought forward a debatable opinion in that respect. That comment made by her in a somewhat strong tone to a weekend newspaper is as follows: "What I have to tell everyone in common is only this. The way each one of us see is
different. Something beautiful to one person may be the opposite for another person. The way we think is different ... the environment we live in is different.

So, I have a right in my private life to dress the way I want ... whether it be short or long ... like you do. That is my wish. When the dress suited for the screen is worn to agree with the character portrayed, anybody has the freedom to dress as he or she wants in his or her day to day life. Criticise my acting and creations as much as possible. That is what I expect ... not the private life. There are some people who get upset when they see the legs through the net after covering parts of the body that needs be covered with the dress being short. So next time I will wear a burqa and put it as a post. Please get away from the island mentality. What I have dressed in is not a bikini. The other thing is, for the information of those who spoke about the theme ... it is a Royal and Hollywood. This has been put as a post for the purpose of information and not for argument of opinions as such. So now chooty nangis who want to argue under comments posted  by wasting their time have nothing to do have the freedom now. I have to say that I of course have no time to participate in those".





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates