Special revelation of Gnanasara thero

 Special revelation of Gnanasara thero

Special revelation of Gnanasara thero

Galagodaaththe Gnanasara thero, general secretary of Bodu Bala Senava organisation, it was stated in media reports that he would be making a special revelation after being released and it was held this afternoon. On that occasion he made a controversial speech and even explained mat to he being asked to wear a jumper and also expressed some special opinions.

"Those who hang behind Kapuva's who plead before the god of the dewala called the judiciary have
now even received further benefits. By now, it has come to be understood that those referred to have got appointments before the 14th to assume a leading position connected to the security headquarters of the country.

They asked me to wear the jumper. That is the law. I did not go into conflict with them. Several groups came and made the request. Their duty of course is to make a person guilty by courts and to carry out the duty as stated in the book. That is their job. As such, after this revelation is made, I don't know whether they will have to go home. I will not let that happen. We will appear on behalf of them.

Even after coming out ... I did not make a challenge on the State judiciary. Neither did I violate the bhikku constitution. Therefore, it is the same Gnanasara hero who came out. Even if I am hanged, I will not wear the jumper. I did not get down because I respect them. As a sig of respect I put aside the robe and tied the belt and put the towel over my shoulder".         

         

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates