The very same Mahinda Rajapaksa

The very same Mahinda Rajapaksa
Recently, Rajapaksa told a group of friends, “I do not want to become the president. It is better to remain as I am now. At a call, anyone will bring loads of money. They believe I will be the president again soon. So, they give when I ask. I accept.”
 
“Ten years of headache is enough. I will accept if I cannot avoid it. Or else, the way I am now is better. How can I do any work when I am surrounded by these scoundrels?”
 
His personal secretary Uditha Lokubandara would say anywhere “Look into that. Sir, spoke about it.” That is about money. Then, the money is given. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates