Roshan replies his former lover

 Roshan replies his former lover


Roshan replies his former lover

Tele-drama actor Roshan Pilapitiya has announced that much of what her former lover has said was far from the truth and that he would be taking legal action against her in connection with launching false allegations, insulting him.

Roshan responds to Sunali Ratnayaka, former journalist of Sunday Leader about his getting married to another in relation to the voice cut tape broadcast over the internet in this manner: "It's
for the purpose of slinging mud at me and my wife that this story about cheating has been circulated ... having waited till i got married. I have never pledged to anybody about such promises of marriage. Neither have I grabbed money like that. If I have done such thing ... I challenge that she go to seek redress from the law instead of slinging mud. If I had done a wrong thing, why did she keep silent upto now? The point is as to why she expresses ideas to the media only after I get married.

She has conned saying that my wife has got wedded to another. Even if such a thing has happened ... if that's no problem to me ... what does it matter to her? I don't like to sling mud at somebody ... as such I won't speak further than this. That what is required about the insults aimed at me will be looked after by my lawyers. I had my wedding in a charm manner. I am alright. My fans may not believe that 'mud' which is being circulated".   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates