President says NO to John’s Proposal

President says NO to John’s Proposal


According to sources, Hon John Seneviratne Labour Minister had suggested that it would be best if the post of Prime Minister is offered to the former President Mahinda Rajapaksa, since he had done well in the election. We understand the  President had got very annoyed with Seneviratne. 


He had said “I made a mistake by attacking the UNP, but I will not do that. If any of you want to leave you can go. I will run the government even alone, I am not scared. I will work with any one who is willing to work with me and ensure all the fraudsters are prosecuted “. 


So far no body from the SLFP has give their resignation to the President. From now on we understand Strict action will be taken against those who violate collective responsibility.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates